Terms & Conditions
- General. The following Terms of Service govern the use of this website and the products and services available through it. By using this website, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by COME OM from time to time. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. The provisions in these Terms of Service refer equally to the two genders and use of feminine form is solely for convenience purposes.
- Pricing, Delivery and Site Operation. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT as of the transaction date. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges may change according to shipment size and weight and, in any event, will be clearly included in the 'Total Cost'. Images of products on the COME OM website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images. All orders are subject to availability. The delivery of the products is carried by a 3rd party courier. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which COME OM will not be responsible. COME OM is not obligated to deliver products to areas having restricted access due to security reasons. In such cases, COME OM may deliver the products to another location nearby, which will be coordinated in advance. COME OM will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If COME OM discovers an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Use Eligibility. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to COME OM are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. COME OM retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and COME OM reserves the right to close your COME OM account at its sole discretion if it finds that you have breached such undertaking. The purchase transaction will only be concluded after completing the order process and after COME OM receives approval from the credit card companies that the charge has been approved. In the event a transaction is not approved by the credit card companies - the user will receive appropriate notification. In order to contract with COME OM you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- Cancelling an Order. The User may cancel a purchase transaction within 14 days of receiving the item in accordance with the provisions of the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 5741 – 1981, provided that the product is intact and no use was made thereof. The transaction will be cancelled by returning the item to COME OM at 14 Yehuda Halevy st. Tel Aviv, Zip- 6513702, Israel. The user must return the product to COME OM along with the original invoice. It is clarified that in the event the transaction is cancelled other than due to a defect and/or unsuitability, the user will not be refunded for the shipping costs, and COME OM is entitled to charge a cancelation fee of 5% of the transaction costs or NIS100 (whichever is lower). In the event of cancellation of a transaction, for which a refund is due, such refund shall be credited to the original form of payment. According to law, undergarments and bathing suits cannot be returned or exchanged. However, bathing suits’ top may be returned and be credited for future transactions. Refunds may be provided for products of minimum value of NIS50 each.
- Privacy and Security. COME OM operates common practiced precautionary measures in order to keep the information secret. The user’s personal details (name, e-mail and such like), will be kept in COME OM’s database. The COME OM website is a secure website. In order to protect secrecy of the information, COME OM operates through an electronic trade protocol (SSL- Secure Socket Layer) in compliance with Shopify's security protocols. The above notwithstanding, COME OM is unable to guarantee absolute immunity against its computers being hacked or the stored information being exposed by those committing illegal actions. Therefore, COME OM will not be liable for any damage of any type the user sustains if any information that is remitted is lost due to force majeure reasons, or reaches a hostile entity and/or any unauthorized use is made thereof. COME OM undertakes that it will not make any use of the users details registered with the website other than for the purpose of operating the website and in order to allow for purchases to be transacted through the website as well as for the purpose of keeping in contact with the user. Notwithstanding the foregoing, COME OM will be entitled to transfer the user’s personal details to a third party if COME OM receives a judicial order instructing it to remit the user’s details to a third party and in respect of any dispute or legal proceeding.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All of the intellectual property rights to all content on the COME OM website are COME OM’s property only. These rights apply, inter alia, to the graphic design of the COME OM website, the databases therein (including but not limited to the product lists, the product descriptions, etc.) and any other detail associated with the operation thereof. No information will be copied, duplicated, distributed, marketed and translated from the website, excluding for personal use only, without obtaining COME OM’s written consent in advance.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The law to govern these Terms of Service and/or any action and/or any dispute deriving from them is solely the Israeli law. In any case of a dispute, exclusive jurisdiction will be given to the courts in Tel-Aviv-Yaffo and not to any other court or judicial instance.
- Customer Service. For information regarding the return or exchange of items purchased through the website, and for any other question, please contact COME OM's Customer Service from Sunday to Friday, between 09:00 and 18:00 Israel time at +972-544-647170, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org